Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10 Mar 2010

What a beautiful day!! The weather is gorgeous. Have all the windows open in the house and just enjoying it. Last night went to the blackhorse with Paige, Tiffany, April and Reisa. We had such a good time!! Our team was the 5 bitches.
Today for work we played basketball. Man, it made me realize how old I am getting. The body just doesn't handle all of that like it used to.
More bad news for the Moreno family. Jesse's Aunt Irma passed away today at the age of 52. It is so sad! No one wants to lose a loved one. She was a very kind and loving woman. She was always so nice to me and the kids.
few more days and I will be on a plane headed overseas. Really not looking forward to the flight!!! But I guess it could be worse. We did get some good news today that we are going to be 2 to a room instead of 6. Thank goodness. I really didn't want to be in a room with 5 other females that I don't even know.
Jesse seems to be doing pretty good today. He has therapy tomorrow at 1030. Which means has to be up, dressed and in his chair by 0800. It might not seem bad but there is a lot of work to do to get him dressed and in his chair for the day. Therapy seems to be going good. Except Jesse is very sore and tired afterwards. I am trying to convince him into having a massage therapist come work on his shoulders. I think it would make him relax a little bit. One can only hope. I will close for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment